Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-13-2021, 10:37 PM   #1
AndyT1
AndyT1 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Re-Downloading when library on SD card

I am using CC demo, on Android. My entire Calibre library including all the books is stored on an SD card in the tablet.
I am able to connect to the library using the "Cloud" option. However, the CC wants to "re-download" the book file and puts them into "storage/emulated/0/kindle" folder.
How can I force CC to simply open the book file from my SD card instead of "downloading" it ?
AndyT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 04:36 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyT1 View Post
How can I force CC to simply open the book file from my SD card instead of "downloading" it ?
This isnt possible
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert