Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-04-2021, 08:01 AM   #1
calderswood
calderswood began at the beginning.

Device: chromebook & android phone
Books not visible on Calibre Companion

For some reason, recent books that have been added to Calibre are not showing up in Calibre Companion. Any books added after January 13th are not visible. I have my library on OneDrive and have reset the cloud connection but it hasn't helped. Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks.
calderswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:44 PM   #2
datostar
Enthusiast
datostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura aboutdatostar has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Are you still having this problem? Same thing happened to me a few days ago and was rectified a few hours later. I think OneDrive was having problems. Been OK since.
datostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2021, 07:27 AM   #3
calderswood

Unfortunately, I am still having this problem. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the app on all of my devices and it hasn't helped.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:03 PM   #4
robintes
Banned
robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robintes knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Android tablet, Kobo Forma
I cant get CC to work on wifi or content mode on my Lenovo tablet
waste of time
I find calibre connection not working yet if i plug in usb i can send bookt to my tablet main mem ok and open them in a reader (currently using FBReader) - Google play book wont cooperate
robintes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 01:33 AM   #5
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by calderswood View Post
For some reason, recent books that have been added to Calibre are not showing up in Calibre Companion. Any books added after January 13th are not visible. I have my library on OneDrive and have reset the cloud connection but it hasn't helped. Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks.
How much books do you have?
Which file system?
Fatxx has problems with app 12.000 entries in one folder
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2021, 06:42 AM   #6
calderswood

I have 887 books.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:42 PM   #7
bigpio07
bigpio07 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo & Android tablet
I have de same issue. Does anyone know how to solve it?
bigpio07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 02:59 PM   #8
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Can you fully explain this issue in detail? I have added books past that date and they are visible.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 12:46 PM   #9
bigpio07
bigpio07 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo & Android tablet
No books added after March 17 are not shown in CC. I have deleted data and even uninstalled and reinstalled CC without success and, what is worse, I have instaled CC in another device (my Android mobile phone) and i have got the same problem. It seems to be that there is a limit in the amount of books that can be syncronized.
bigpio07 is offline   Reply With Quote