Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 05:38 AM   #16
FixB
Groupie
FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS500
I don't remember where, but I think that I did find somewhere a version based on the last one, with the dependency that caused the problem removed...
I'll try and see at home if I find it...
FixB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:36 PM   #17
vstefanyuk
Connoisseur
vstefanyuk began at the beginning.

PDFCropper

Try this:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...0&postcount=12
vstefanyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2007, 05:54 PM   #18
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
With PDFs that are mostly text, I have successfully tried this. Open PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader and 'Save to text'. Drag file output in Book Designer change to your visual preferences presets and save book to Sony format. It takes about 5 minutes, the longest of which is to wait for Acrobat to make its transfer to text.

5 minutes of conversion is pretty short compared to the 10 hours you get to read.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 11-30-2007 at 06:00 PM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:14 AM   #19
vstefanyuk
Connoisseur
vstefanyuk began at the beginning.

PDFCropper v1.0 RC2

http://rapidshare.com/files/79589592/Setup.exe.html
vstefanyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:56 AM   #20
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Which A is the Sony?
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #21
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Which A is the Sony?
Between A6 and A7.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote