Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-17-2017, 06:21 AM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
Scribd Full Screen possible?

As the title says. Anyone here with Scribd on your Kindle Fire? Can you get to full screen that shows time left and pages left in a Chapter? On my Kindle Fire 6 the button bar stays on hiding it. I have the latest firmware.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2017, 07:30 PM   #2
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire Phone, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air 2, Fire HD8 (2017)
It is probably old information but there is Fire specific information here:

Are you installing from Google Play, or downloading the .apk from here:

https://support.scribd.com/hc/en-us/...-I-install-it-

If not the latter it might be worth a try. Sounds like they are making at least some effort to support Fire in the only way they can.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:53 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As you know it has the same firmware as the new Fire tablets so I just wanted confirmation. I noticed some bugs since the last firmware update.

I have the Fire version installed.
It works fine on my Fire Phone well the audiobooks don't work but the Reader does on the KF6 the soft buttons bar stays up blocking the bottom.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 08-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Scribd support is awesome. While they still haven't been able to get full screen reading to work they resize the app display so it's no longer cut off. I reported this two week ago and they already fixed it. I'd love to have full screen reading like I get in every other eReader app but I'll take just not having the bottom cut off for now.

Sent from my Nexus 7