Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-14-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
Fred95901
Fred95901 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
title series series index author

I have set the save to disc and save to devise with this template. It works when saving to windows folders but when sent to device and emailed to device it only shows "title author". I'm not sure what to do some help please. Also when i send to device from calibre the book doesn’t show. I can save to disc then send via email and it shows. Used to show with send to device.

Thank You

Last edited by Fred95901; 11-14-2018 at 02:46 PM.
Fred95901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 07:12 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred95901 View Post
I have set the save to disc and save to devise with this template. It works when saving to windows folders but when sent to device and emailed to device it only shows "title author". I'm not sure what to do some help please. Also when i send to device from calibre the book doesn’t show. I can save to disc then send via email and it shows. Used to show with send to device.

Thank You
Each one of those has its own configuration.
You might want the same, then you simply copy the template to the other configuration dialog.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2018, 11:32 PM   #3
Fred95901
Fred95901 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I did that but a few books don’t respond. Also transferring books through usb they don’t show on the kindle.
Fred95901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 12:07 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred95901 View Post
I did that but a few books don’t respond. Also transferring books through usb they don’t show on the kindle.
You need to use the PLUGBOARD.
Kindles do not use the filename for metadata
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote