Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 08:15 AM   #241
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Whoops.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:18 PM   #242
cpn2
cpn2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo h2o
Hello

My H2O stopped working after update firmware, can somebody help me and share sd image. Thanks
Old 10-23-2018, 06:34 PM   #243
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:45 AM   #244
stex3
stex3 began at the beginning.

Device: koblo glo hd
Please send H2O SD image to me.

Thanks.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:09 AM   #245
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:30 PM   #246
Annihilator
Annihilator began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi, davidfor.

Can you send me the link for Kobo Aura H2O SD Card image? I have the 2015 edition of this ebook. It's bricked.

With Best Regards,
Annihilator.

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-03-2018, 07:13 PM   #247
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:51 AM   #248
jretropie
jretropie began at the beginning.

Device: H2O
Hi, davidfor.

Can you send me the link for Kobo Aura H2O SD Card image? Thanks!
Old 11-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #249
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:29 PM   #250
svitol
svitol began at the beginning.

Hello, i had a display problem ( a vertical grey line ) so i've ordered the display and the repair is done...well not ! Yep i have a annoying "water on your screen" gump that i can't trown away. So the "touch" isn't working...i've tryed the reset ( 4times the reset mini-dip while it's loading teh little squares....also the bottom screen tapping but no luck.. ) . That said...could someone be kind and share the original sd image please so i can make a new one and see if something better happen? My Kobo Aura H2O is the oldest ones, nothing about H2O rev 1 or 2 .....thanks in advance, Adriano.
Old 11-17-2018, 06:53 PM   #251
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by svitol View Post
Hello, i had a display problem ( a vertical grey line ) so i've ordered the display and the repair is done...well not ! Yep i have a annoying "water on your screen" gump that i can't trown away. So the "touch" isn't working...i've tryed the reset ( 4times the reset mini-dip while it's loading teh little squares....also the bottom screen tapping but no luck.. ) . That said...could someone be kind and share the original sd image please so i can make a new one and see if something better happen? My Kobo Aura H2O is the oldest ones, nothing about H2O rev 1 or 2 .....thanks in advance, Adriano.
If the device is booting and the touch not working, that almost definitely means you didn't put it back together properly. The IR sensors need to line up properly and that means the bezel and screen need to it properly.

I have sent a PM with the link to try, but I don't think it will help.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:02 PM   #252
svitol

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If the device is booting and the touch not working, that almost definitely means you didn't put it back together properly. The IR sensors need to line up properly and that means the bezel and screen need to it properly.

I have sent a PM with the link to try, but I don't think it will help.
Thank you ! I forgot to tell : when i checked the old display i've disconnected the two flat cables and plugged them back etc etc and at some points the "touch" stopped working . Honestly i'm thinking about something hardware gone bad but...oh well, i'll check everything again. Again, many thanks. Adriano.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:32 PM   #253
svitol

Well no luck...the device boot, it tell about language selection but after a second it show the "water on screen", still....and of course the touch isn't working at all. Now, it can't be a software problem = something hardware is gone. Oh well :/
Old 11-17-2018, 08:03 PM   #254
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by svitol View Post
Well no luck...the device boot, it tell about language selection but after a second it show the "water on screen", still....and of course the touch isn't working at all. Now, it can't be a software problem = something hardware is gone. Oh well :/
The water on the screen warning should come up when the IR sensor sees multiple touches for a long time. That suggests something is blocking the sensors. There might be some dirt or something else in the way, or the screen isn't sitting correctly.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:53 PM   #255
svitol

Well problem "solved"...they sent a diff display : ED0680TG1 (LF) instead of the ED0680G1. The one they have sent doesn't have the IR at all Anyway many thanks for your time and help !
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image