Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 11-08-2018, 01:54 PM   #1
Gentrie
Gentrie began at the beginning.

Device: Inkpad 3 First gen.
Question Any chance for Coolreader Vlasovsoft on Tolino?

TOPIC
Gentrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 02:08 AM   #2
nystagmus
Connoisseur
nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Boox Max Lumi 2, Kobo Forma, Topjoy Butterfly E601
it should be out there as tolino runs android and there is an android version. look for guides on sideloading apps and rootin on tolino.
nystagmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 05:33 AM   #3
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
You can't run any third party software opening the android system on tolino. Which device do you have? I might can look up for a tutorial on how to that.
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:35 PM   #4
Gentrie

I have the Tolino Epos.
Yesterday i opened up Android and installed some Apps. Like Nova luncher, calibre companion and some more apps. Readersoftware: coolreader for Android (not from vlasasoft) and the Alreader and both are really for Tablet user designed and not for ereader.

Horrible Touch Screen function. Ambi Light does not work. Coolreader takes minutes to load a 1k Page Book. And so on... sadly - was hoping the best.

Now the epos has autostart to the Tolino reading app again.

All i wanted from the beginning was that the Epos on left and right side of the touchscreen go to the Next page in the Book. And a slide one page backwards.

About this and some more Features i "requested" from the Tolino Bookstores and the Company for technical assistance Longshine.de via Email a few weeks ago. Maybe we wanna see something in future firmware updates.

So long
Gentrie
Old 11-11-2018, 06:22 PM   #5
nystagmus
Connoisseur
nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'nystagmus can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentrie View Post
I have the Tolino Epos.
Yesterday i opened up Android and installed some Apps. Like Nova luncher, calibre companion and some more apps. Readersoftware: coolreader for Android (not from vlasasoft) and the Alreader and both are really for Tablet user designed and not for ereader.

Horrible Touch Screen function. Ambi Light does not work. Coolreader takes minutes to load a 1k Page Book. And so on... sadly - was hoping the best.

Now the epos has autostart to the Tolino reading app again.

All i wanted from the beginning was that the Epos on left and right side of the touchscreen go to the Next page in the Book. And a slide one page backwards.

About this and some more Features i "requested" from the Tolino Bookstores and the Company for technical assistance Longshine.de via Email a few weeks ago. Maybe we wanna see something in future firmware updates.

So long
Gentrie
I will hopefully be getting my tolino shine 3 today, my goal is to try koreader. It was very good on Kobo, so I hope it delivers similar expierince on Android. It has many features, maybe it has the gesture you need too.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:57 AM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentrie View Post
I have the Tolino Epos.
Did you use the tutorial at Tolino epic - Install other launcher and own apps (manual)?
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 08:48 AM   #7
Gentrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Yes. But you dont need firmware 11.1 exactly. Any 11.X.X will work. No need for a downgrade at the moment.
Old 11-18-2018, 04:26 AM   #8
nystagmus
Connoisseur

Hallo,
there is a version for eInk display from here:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=191747

I had to keep toolbar on screen, otherwise it wont refresh. It is good enough to use.