Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #1
olimpoweb
olimpoweb began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
HTML to PDF Conversion TOC position and page number

Hi all,
i have a problem, i want to insert toc after first 2 page of my html documents, but i don't kwon how, is possible to do this?
Or, have a way to insert a page number to my custom TOC?

Kind Regards

Danilo
olimpoweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 11:46 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
TOCs can only be added to the start or end. If you want a custom position, create the ToC manually in the src document.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2018, 12:05 PM   #3
olimpoweb

Thanks a lot for reply, if i'll create a TOC manually how can i insert e page number in TOC?
Old 03-14-2018, 01:04 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cannot, but if you use links, they will be clickable.

Or alternatively you can use one of many tools to split the PDF into pages and re-combine them in any order you like.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:13 PM   #5
olimpoweb

Thank you for your great work, but can't solve the problem, i.e. i can't insert e colophon or copyright before the toc in a printable pdf
Advert