Old 02-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Gho57
Gho57 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Wink Microsoft<---->Amazon

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000..._sections_tech

Quote:
BY NICK WINGFIELD

Microsoft Corp. said it reached a patent licensing agreement with Amazon.com Inc. that gives the online retailer rights to use open-source software in its Kindle electronic book reader and servers based on the Linux operating system.

Under their agreement, Microsoft said Seattle-based Amazon will pay it an undisclosed sum. Microsoft, Redmond, Wash., said in a statement that the deal was a patent cross-license agreement under which it will also gain rights to Amazon patents that it didn't identify.

Gho57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
SamuraiXSendai
Addict
SamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1. Kindle 2. IPAD. KDXG. Kindle 3.Fire
I haven't seen a bsod of death in a long time. Better example would be rrod (Xbox 360). However my Zune HD is the nicest piece of kit I own.
SamuraiXSendai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert