Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
kpfeifle
Enthusiast
kpfeifle began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300- Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Conversion Question

Hi All:

I received a PDF copy of the book Finitude directly from the author. I coped it over to the PRS-300 as a PDF, but in the M and L settings for font size, the last line of each paragraph is on top of each other. So...I downloaded PDFLRFWIN and gave that a shot. It seemed to convert fine, but the lrf file will not change font size on the PRS-300, all three options look the same (very small). Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Kevin
kpfeifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:41 AM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
I'm just guessing, but might the app have produced pages consisting of images rather than text? If so, you'll probably need to see if you can tweak the conversion settings to have it use a bigger font but I'm not sure how practical that is.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert