Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-14-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Fictionwise 50% off coupon code this weekend

Use coupon code 011312 at fictionwise for 50% off all books (except Samhain Publishing ones).

The last 50%+ coupon was a 55% off coupon on the 23rd December. Before that was a 50% off coupon on 19th November, and before that 55% on 29th October.

It should still be valid with 15% off new issues on Monday.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Thanks!

Thank you! I have been wanting to get John Simpson's Condor One series (5 books) and was waiting on a sale either through Fictionwise, Dreamspinner, or AllRomance. My Kindle will be happy
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Thanks for sharing! They've about a half-dozen things currently in the new releases that I've been wanting to get, and hopefully some more will show up on Monday as well.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks! There is a few HQs that are under $4 on the publisher's site I need to get that go with some of the HQs I bought this week. This will work great!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Many thanks!
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Thanks pdurrant - picked up Niccola Cornick that filled in some series gaps. Much appreciated!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #7
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: eee netbook 10 inch
Thank you.

Margit
hedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #8
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Thanks. New SF mags out!
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:48 AM   #9
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Thanks again!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:40 AM   #10
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Apparently, it is supposed to last until the 16th, but usually they extend it up to 4 or 5 days after.

As well, the coupon does not cover Samhain titles (never does).
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I picked up a few HQs that I didn't get with the amazing coupon they had.

Also for those who may not know Joanna Bourne just release her book Her Ladyship's Companion in ebook form! It's $2.13 with coupon! It's DRM free Multi format too.

Spoiler:
2.25 - 1 Too Many Brothers [Secure eReader] by Roz Denny Fox
2.25 - 1 The Mighty Quinns: Dylan [Secure eReader] by Kate Hoffmann
2.25 - 1 Stand-In Mom [Secure eReader] by Marie Ferrarella
2.25 - 1 Found: His Perfect Wife [Secure eReader] by Marie Ferrarella
2.13 - 1 The SEAL's Surprise Baby [Secure eReader] by Amy J. Fetzer
2.50 - 1 A Cowboy's Code [Secure eReader] by Alaina Starr
2.70 - 1 She's Got the Look [Secure eReader] by Leslie Kelly
2.13 - 1 Her Ladyship's Companion [MultiFormat] by Joanna Bourne
Old 01-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #12
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Also for those who may not know Joanna Bourne just release her book Her Ladyship's Companion in ebook form!
That's one of the ones I was looking at this week since they labelled it as a historical fiction crossover. If you've read it and don't mind my asking, how's the gothic/mystery plot to this?

If it's got a strong one that's co-dominant with the more romance-y aspects and the historical bits seem good, I may pick it up this time around instead of waiting for a 60% off which will bring it to $2. I'm fine with giving the author an extra 13 cents if she tells the sort of story I'm more likely to like.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
That's one of the ones I was looking at this week since they labelled it as a historical fiction crossover. If you've read it and don't mind my asking, how's the gothic/mystery plot to this?

If it's got a strong one that's co-dominant with the more romance-y aspects and the historical bits seem good, I may pick it up this time around instead of waiting for a 60% off which will bring it to $2. I'm fine with giving the author an extra 13 cents if she tells the sort of story I'm more likely to like.
It's part of a series. The books were not written in chronological order. I own the other three and while HLC was written first it's actually book 4 in the chronological timeline. So it depends on the reading order you choose to start with. Seeing it was written in the early 80s I can't seeing reading it as number 4. The writing language would be too much of a jump back So I plan to start with that one and read them as they were published.

I can't say how romantic the book is or how strong the mystery part plays but I know this series is highly talk about and till now that book was impossible to find in print. I think I saw one going for $60 for a readable copy and for a good copy $100+ So to pay $2.13 for this title makes me very happy.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:08 AM   #14
ATDrake
Wizzard

Okay, thanks. The sample read well enough and if it's a "talking heads" romance like some of the Georgette Heyers are, I'm mostly fine with that. I just don't want too much angsty relationship drama in my reading.

If I see anything else available that I want to get this week, I'll pick the Bourne up as well, if only to encourage them to keep putting out the rest of the series by showing it sells.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:16 AM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Okay, thanks. The sample read well enough and if it's a "talking heads" romance like some of the Georgette Heyers are, I'm mostly fine with that. I just don't want too much angsty relationship drama in my reading.

If I see anything else available that I want to get this week, I'll pick the Bourne up as well, if only to encourage them to keep putting out the rest of the series by showing it sells.
Keep in mind the other books in the series were published in 2008+ So I imagine they are full of romangst.