Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
PRS-600 Touch Edition (Black) lowered price

I'm selling my Sony Reader PRS600. It works great but I haven't been using it since I got my PRS-650.

Included:
* Sony Reader PRS600 (black)
* Original slip-on cover
* Premium Leather cover (brown)
* USB sync/charge cable
* PSP-style A/C adapter
* Original box and software

$100 via PayPal (will sell internationally if shipping is paid).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0553.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	58884   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0554.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	58885   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0555.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	987.0 KB
ID:	58886  

Last edited by dynabook; 10-08-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Lowered price
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No inquiries. I will lower the price to $100 but cannot go lower. Local (US) shipping included. International shipping will be extra.
--MH
Old 10-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
May I know the reason you are selling it?
Glare, have kindle or something disabled hardware part? else? please mention.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #4
dynabook
Techno-geek

I am selling it because I bought the PRS-650. Did not notice a glare problem (although many have) and the unit works great. I originally got it because I wanted the touch interface since I had a book project with lots of links and the PRS-505 interface took too long to jump to each link.
--MH
Old 10-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
bambi
Enthusiast
bambi began at the beginning.

Device: HX4700 Je100 EkenM003 WPDN NookColor
PM sent...
bambi is offline   Reply With Quote