Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Fab New Review - Dark Psychological Mystery

Hello from sunny southern Vancouver Island,

I've been having an up and down time of lately with my writing but just received a lovely boost from a five-starred review for my suspense e-book mystery, A Hemorrhaging of Souls, at bluearchipelagoreviews. The reviewer said, "This is a story of skeletons in closets and betrayal, with so many twists and turns you’d be forgiven for getting dizzy! I was drawn into this book from the very first page..."

You may read the rest of the review here: http://www.bluearchipelagoreviews.co...icola-furlong/. It's also on Amazon. (BTW, Souls was originally published in paperback)

Love to hear what other readers think. Thanks for your interest and cheers!

nicolafurlong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime fiction, murder mystery, mystery, nicola furlong, review