Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 02:59 PM   #1
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Two Sony Readers for sale.

Hi all,

I've managed to locate two Sony Readers which are on the way to me at this time. If anyone is interested, feel free to drop me a private message. I will be happy to ship worldwide.

Thanks!

William

*EDIT* December 3, 2006

Thanks guys. I've now sold my last Readers as of this morning. That will probably be it unless people are desperate to get one.

Thanks again! All of you who received Readers, - enjoy reading!

Last edited by WilliamG; 12-03-2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:11 PM   #2
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

One Reader is now sold and one is pending sale.

Thanks for the interest.
Advert
Old 10-24-2006, 04:43 PM   #3
WilliamG
Addict

I now have acquired 2 more Readers. I will ship these worldwide, and will have them in just a couple of days time from today (Tuesday).

Send me a private message if you're interested!

Thanks!
Old 10-25-2006, 05:29 PM   #4
WilliamG
Addict

These 2 are now both sold. I have a final set of 2 Readers coming in next Monday (October 30) or Tuesday (October 31). Once again, send me a private message if you wish to buy one. I probably will have a tough time being able to get anymore after this. By the way, I have 100% feedback on ebay, (to be discussed privately, as I don't wish to promote any ebay business).

Once again, I can ship worldwide.

Thanks!

*EDIT*

What a wonderful international community this is! I've now sold 2 Readers to someone in South Australia, one to Spain, one to Italy, one is going to Vancouver, one to Belgium, two more to the UK, and one of my final two is (pending sale) going to Hungary! Just amazing.

Last edited by WilliamG; 10-25-2006 at 05:48 PM.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #5
WilliamG
Addict

Have one for sale again.

Just the one. PM if you're interested! International shipping is a go!
Advert
Old 11-02-2006, 08:26 PM   #6
WilliamG
Addict

All sold! Thanks guys!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:58 AM   #7
Ancalu
Ancalu began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Thanks William For Your Help Getting the READER.

Hi All!!

I´m new to this community and this is the first time I post Here.

And this first post, goes to William

William, Thanks a lot for your help to get the reader.

He gave me all kind of help to get the device, and it´s really helpfull and kindly.

I have recived the reader Today in Spain With NO Customs, NO Vat. The reader came really fast (only 7 days) and IT´S AMAZINGGGG!

Thanks a lot!
Old 11-05-2006, 12:34 PM   #8
WilliamG
Addict

You're more than welcome. :-)

And for what it's worth, I have the opportunity to get one more Reader.

I will only sell this to someone internationally. Americans have a way "easier" time getting these.

So, if you live outside of the USA, and need a Sony Reader, send me a PM!

Thanks!
Old 11-08-2006, 01:15 PM   #9
vger79
vger79 began at the beginning.

another happy customer

Hello everyone!

Another newbie here ;-)

Thanks William for helping me getting an e-reader - just picked it up at my local post office here in Austria. After reading the opening pages of 1984 I can already tell it's my kind of gadget!
If you live outside the US and want to buy a reader I strongly recommend contacting William - I did so a week ago and already hold one in my hands ;-)

Thanks again!
Old 11-09-2006, 11:55 PM   #10
WilliamG
Addict

Thanks for the props! Appreciate it!

By popular demand, I have two more Readers in "stock" (I feel like a retailer now!).

One is pending sale and one is up for buying. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Thanks all!
Old 11-15-2006, 02:38 AM   #11
TND
TJ
TND began at the beginning.

Just wanted to say thanks to William.

Shipped all the way to Singapore in 5 days flat after confirming.

Excellent response and service.

Highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a reader outside of the US.

So thanks a lot mate! Will have a pint later to celebrate with the reader!
Old 11-15-2006, 02:51 AM   #12
Jaapjan
Avid reader
Jaapjan doesn't litterJaapjan doesn't litter

Device: HTC Touch Diamond, iLiad Book Edition
From where are these shipping and for what price? And how do you arrange payment?
Old 11-15-2006, 11:13 AM   #13
WilliamG
Addict

PM sent!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:09 PM   #14
WilliamG
Addict

All Readers sold! I can get more if the demand is there, so feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thanks all!
Old 11-17-2006, 11:12 AM   #15
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
great work WilliamG...it's nice to see that not everybody has so much trouble with international sales as sony...:-)
Closed Thread