Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 01:06 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
12 Sony Readers for sale

Hi all

I have managed to secure another 12 readers that should arrive on Wednesday. I'm still asking $500. My basic cost per reader is about $420 once sales tax, PayPal, shipping to me and packaging have taken their cut, excluding my time spent repackaging, doing customs and shipping forms, etc, so although this is not cheap, I don't think its unreasonable given my costs. Be aware that you will need to add shipping costs to the $500 (typically about $38 for 3-5 day Global Express to Europe with $500 insurance). I should be able to ship on Friday; possibly Thursday (if I'm not out of town Thursday).
Old 10-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #2
safin
ebook drooler
safin began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500
reseve one for me
am checking up the shipping options..
Advert
Old 10-03-2006, 02:59 AM   #3
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Count me in money is waiting
Old 10-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #4
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks guys, looks like about half are taken so far.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:19 PM   #5
geekraver
Addict

Looks like I'll be in town Thursday, so if Fedex deliver them tomorrow afternoon as promised I can ship first thing Thursday morning. I'm going to start listing the unsold ones on eBay tonight starting at $500 so if you want to secure one at that price before then let me know.
Advert
Old 10-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #6
gandalfbp
gandalfbp began at the beginning.

Hi,

can you ship to Hungary too? How can I pay?
Old 10-03-2006, 07:37 PM   #7
geekraver
Addict

Payment is by PayPal; send me a message and I'll provide details.

Seems Fedex is supposed to deliver by 10:30am tomorrow (Wednesday) so there's a good chance I can ship as soon as tomorrow afternoon!
Old 10-03-2006, 08:10 PM   #8
geekraver
Addict

FYI the repackaged boxes weigh just under 2.5 pounds. $500 insurance costs $4.20. Shipping rates can be found on www.usps.com (I recommend Global Express Mail (EMS)).
Old 10-04-2006, 02:48 AM   #9
gandalfbp
gandalfbp began at the beginning.

Please send me further details how can we settla the deal. You can send me a mail to bp at cdfweb dot hu. Thanks
Old 10-04-2006, 03:09 AM   #10
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Just paypal'd you
Old 10-04-2006, 10:09 AM   #11
sarahw2275
Connoisseur
sarahw2275 began at the beginning.

I have sent you a pm. Definatly interested. PAYPAL set up and the money is waiting
Old 10-04-2006, 11:57 AM   #12
geekraver
Addict

Ready to ship!

Fedex have just dropped them off. I have about 4 left, and should be heading to the Post Office in about two hours, so buy now if you want to be part of theat consignment!

Also, when paying, please include your phone number for me to put on the waybill.
Closed Thread