Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-30-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
I copied my data from USB s tick to CF card - FBreader doesn´t start anymore

I copied my data from USB s tick to CF card. Works fine - but my FBreader doesn´t start anymore.

Are there some absolute saved paths saved? What could be the problem?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 10:45 AM   #2
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
have solved it with a fbreader reinstall =).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #3
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
I copied my data from USB s tick to CF card. Works fine - but my FBreader doesn´t start anymore.

Are there some absolute saved paths saved? What could be the problem?
This can not work because the installation created symbolic links which are conneted to one media card type.
When you move "installed program files" to another media card type (like USB to CF), the links are not correct. You have to reinstall.

The same happens when you install app 1 on CF, then another app 2 on MMC. This won't work, app 1 on CF will not run anymore.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote