Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #211
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I like that, Blossom. I saved the images Jimmy-Jim shared, and figured out how to get them into my Nexus, and I like the way greypaper2 looks. My Nook Copy is not syncing to add the images, so haven't tried it there, yet. This is fun!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:06 PM   #212
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Is the pro version worth it?
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #213
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yes it's very worth it! It my new favorite eReader app replacing Mantano. Yes Mantano allows you to organize your books but I am using Calibre Companion for that. Moon+ Pro + Calibre Companion = Bliss.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #214
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I like that, Blossom. I saved the images Jimmy-Jim shared, and figured out how to get them into my Nexus, and I like the way greypaper2 looks. My Nook Copy is not syncing to add the images, so haven't tried it there, yet. This is fun!
If you want to edit any of them they are in apk file. Just use ES File Explorer to backup the app and then tranfer the apk to your PC/Mac and open with a zip program the folder backgrounds has all the default ones in there.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #215
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Moon+ Pro + Calibre Companion = Bliss.
This is my current combo too & I'm very happy with it.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #216
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
This is my current combo too & I'm very happy with it.
My only problem is Hyphenation seems make my KFHD2 get considerable warm. I don't why. I keep it off. I don't need it. I'm guessing it's CPU extensive.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #217
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yes, I think it is. I was using the free version on my Nook HD and it was fine, but when I put it on my Nexus 7, I kept getting these full screen ads popping up. Very annoying. So I bought the paid version. It is def. worth the money. I have it on 4 devices at the moment, I think.

And as noted above, that combined with Calibre Companion, leaves every other app or ereader in the dust.

I just put Moon Pro on my DD's Nook HD, can't wait to show her some backgrounds. I think she'll love it.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #218
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My only problem is Hyphenation seems make my KFHD2 get considerable warm. I don't why. I keep it off. I don't need it. I'm guessing it's CPU extensive.
How strange. Do you use the hyphenation plug in in Calibre before loading the book to the device? I have been doing that, although I have no idea if it is necessary, since Moon has the hyphenation setting.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #219
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
How strange. Do you use the hyphenation plug in in Calibre before loading the book to the device? I have been doing that, although I have no idea if it is necessary, since Moon has the hyphenation setting.
No the setting in Moon+ Only. It only happens on KFHD not the Nexus 7.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:45 AM   #220
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks Blossom and Booklover. I'm going to get the pro version, I'm currently using the free one. I have calibre companion too.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #221
wellreadfred
wellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura aboutwellreadfred has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Keyboard & Nexus 7
Hi all.

I've been using Moon+ Reader Pro for about 7 months and love it. I would like to add backgrounds to Moon+ but for the life of me I can not find the /background folder on my Nexus 7 (2012) version. I have used ES File Explorer to search for a folder for backgrounds and for a folder containing moon. I have found several (.moonreader /Moonreader, etc.) but no sub-folders containing the backgrounds.

Does anyone know any of the names of the background files (used in the Pro version) I can search for them and hopefully find the background folder for it? Thanks for your help.

peace & happy reading,
~wellreadfred
wellreadfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #222
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellreadfred View Post
Hi all.

I've been using Moon+ Reader Pro for about 7 months and love it. I would like to add backgrounds to Moon+ but for the life of me I can not find the /background folder on my Nexus 7 (2012) version. I have used ES File Explorer to search for a folder for backgrounds and for a folder containing moon. I have found several (.moonreader /Moonreader, etc.) but no sub-folders containing the backgrounds.

Does anyone know any of the names of the background files (used in the Pro version) I can search for them and hopefully find the background folder for it? Thanks for your help.

peace & happy reading,
~wellreadfred
You have to create it. Just create a new folder named backgrounds The same with fonts create a folder called fonts You then just add your custom backgrounds and fonts to each folder and it shows up in Moon+
Old 12-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #223
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Right. Just any folder will do that you yourself create. I quite forgot it was myself who had earlier created that backgrounds folder I mentioned.

(In fact, any existing folder would do as well, if you just put the image files in there and direct Moon+ to that folder via its settings, but so as not to create mess on your device, it's better for you to make a new folder, and off you go.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #224
snoozer
Connoisseur
snoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windowssnoozer format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 7th Generation, Lenovo c330 Chromebook
I uploaded 2 clean paper textures to Photobucket. Check them out and let me know what you think.
http://s5.photobucket.com/user/snooz...per%20textures
snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #225
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I like the light canvas on the right! Thanks!