Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
GUI Launcher greyed out when TTS is on and does not come back when TTS is off

Hi,

I am starting a thread on this - which was reported on a previous TTS thread.

I have a KT 5.1.0 and installed GUI Launcher. When TTS is on in a book, the Launcher menu item is greyed out. When TTS is turned off, by menu or by the OFF button, the Launcher remains greyed out. Going HOME does not bring Launcer back.

I was able to get the Launcer back only after a Restart from Settings Menu.

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hello James, I am not for sure if I can help you (most likely not, sorry) but it would help those who can if you list your gui launcher version and kindle version.
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
jmseight
Zealot
jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jmseight knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3G, Kindle Touch 3G, iRiver Story HD, Sony Reader
Hi,

I am using v 5.1.0, and I installed GUI Launcher from http://jailbreak-kt.tk/ (I think this should be the latest version).

Thanks,
James
jmseight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #4
TulseLuper
Connoisseur
TulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with othersTulseLuper plays well with others

Device: kindle touch
jmseight;

i´ve managed to get the same problem as you ,

restart solved aswell ,

but say me , you got into launcher from inside the document or from start screen first ?
TulseLuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #5
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Fixed, see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...50#post2166150
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert