Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-25-2005, 12:09 AM   #1
Instantwill
Instantwill began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Zire 72 / Treo 650
Question Plucker still being developed

Is this still being developed? I was using v1.8 what seems like a long time ago. Just thought I would ask if anyone knows.......
Instantwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 03:18 PM   #2
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instantwill
Is this still being developed? I was using v1.8 what seems like a long time ago. Just thought I would ask if anyone knows.......
Yes, it's still being developed. In part, it's my fault: I am behind on the annotation code.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2005, 08:11 PM   #3
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
And I am behind on some of the parser bits for the Perl and C++ parser (and the new website launch, Subversion migration, syndication services, PSI package building, etc.)

We're all busy...
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote