Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-01-2019, 06:20 AM   #1
Syror
Syror began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
Searching for PDF/epub Reader

Hi Guys!

I'm new to the Ipad Game coming from Android where I used Xodo and Moonreader. Now I've got to find new apps as Xodo for the Ipad doesn't compare to the android one and Moonreader isn't available.

Ideally I'd like to get an app for both pdf and epub, but it doesn't seem possible cause there are important features I need:

pdf:

constant/lock zoom: I don't like to change this for every new page.
Saving and exporting annotations/text markings (ideally adds chapter before text and note date, number or something else)
fast page rendering for big files
(translating text with one click with google translate)

epub: (Well, Marvin seems to be the best, but no pdf support)

Saving and exporting annotations/text markings, (ideally adds chapter before text and not date, number or something else)
(Translating text with one click with google translate)

Maybe there is an app which supports both formats with those features, but I would also use a separate pdf app. So I'm also searching for pdf reading recommendations!

Thanx everyone!

Markus
Syror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:11 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The best PDF reader on the market by far is "GoodReader". It's one of those apps that's worth buying an iPad on its own for.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert