Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #61
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
No fair, I want a lamp for my Pocketbook!
Old 03-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #62
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by uRwhatUr View Post
While I do not own a Jetbook/Jetbook-Lite, I have seen enough posts from people like GA Russell & Kris777 to trust them in what they have to say about it...

...before posting these on their testimonials page Ectaco is purging some of the "Cons" and "Other Thoughts" from some of these Newegg reviews that they evidently deem are too negative.
uR, thanks for the pat on the back.

Could you post a link to Ectaco's testimonials page? I couldn't find it.
Advert
Old 03-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #63
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
uR, thanks for the pat on the back.

Could you post a link to Ectaco's testimonials page? I couldn't find it.
Hey GA,

I misspoke, it is on the Jetbook.net site:

http://jetbook.net/testimonials.php?refid=29532
Old 03-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #64
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uRwhatUr View Post
I just asked a question. I didn't accuse anyone of anything.

Like most people I question and doubt a lot of reviews. I would especially question and doubt reviews that I know were a result of an offer like the one in this thread.

While I do not own a Jetbook/Jetbook-Lite, I have seen enough posts from people like GA Russell & Kris777 to trust them in what they have to say about it here and/or on Newegg, even with me knowing about the e-mail offer. If I bought one, it would be because of them.

As for Ectaco, I find this to be a shady marketing promotion made even shadier by the fact that before posting these on their testimonials page Ectaco is purging some of the "Cons" and "Other Thoughts" from some of these Newegg reviews that they evidently deem are too negative.

BTW,Welcome to MobileRead
Oh stop, you're taking a fun promotion way too seriously.

Cons aren't necessarily negative anyway, they are a great way to let a company know how to improve the device in the future.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:35 PM   #65
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
We have received notice from Ectaco that this offer is expired, so I have changed the title and at their request, closed it.

pshrynk (moderator)

Note: I was origianlly deleted, but restored after further discussion in the Moderator Suite.
Advert
Closed Thread