Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 07:38 AM   #1
radioflyertoo
Hog Rider
radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.radioflyertoo once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: HTC 7501
the Halloween Thread

A real scary picture to start.

Click image for larger version

Name:	full moon.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	17088
radioflyertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Last year, my African American neighbor wore a three piece suit and went as a Republican.

I'm going as a psychiatrist this year.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Yeah, but what is your holiday read? A while back I read Joseph Nassise's Riverwatch (jeez, I looked at my notes and it was '05) and have his next book Heretic down as a halloween read at some point. This year I'm really trying to move it up the list at the right time. Of course, I'm still only about 1/2 way through The Pillars of the Earth, then there is that group read, and the one I need to review for the Lamplighter, and...
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote