Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-20-2022, 01:05 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Delete Collection on Libra 2

I thought it would be a good idea to create a collection of DNF'd books. Unfortunately, while doing this, I accidentally called the collection DNR'd!!!

There's only one book in the collection. I've tried to change the name, but can't find how as the only option is to create a collection - there's no 'change name'.

(Just realised how many times I've used the word 'collection' in this post.)

Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 01:29 PM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I thought it would be a good idea to create a collection of DNF'd books. Unfortunately, while doing this, I accidentally called the collection DNR'd!!!

There's only one book in the collection. I've tried to change the name, but can't find how as the only option is to create a collection - there's no 'change name'.

(Just realised how many times I've used the word 'collection' in this post.)

Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks.
Ask David to add the feature to Kobo Utilities.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 01:43 PM   #3
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Long press the collection when you’re on the collection tab in my books. You can manage, rename, or delete. Manage allows you to add/remove books. The other two are self explanatory.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 01:45 PM   #4
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
Long press the collection when you’re on the collection tab in my books. You can manage, rename, or delete. Manage allows you to add/remove books. The other two are self explanatory.
Thank you, that worked.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 03:53 AM   #5
Rid
Groupie
Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Rid can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura HD (R.I.P.) :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I thought it would be a good idea to create a collection of DNF'd books.
Hahaha i am going to do that! Read some crap lately that i have not finished yet.
Rid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
change name, collections, libra 2