Notices

Old 03-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
est_jor
Enthusiast
est_jor began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000s
from brazil

Hello everybody ,
I´ve been reading/enjoying the forum for about six months and now I finally get a Dr1000s from a user in the flea market , and very happy with the device .
I´m a pediatrician from São Paulo - Brazil and use the device for reading medical articles and other books like bestseller and parapsychology stuff .
est_jor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by est_jor View Post
Hello everybody ,
I´ve been reading/enjoying the forum for about six months and now I finally get a Dr1000s from a user in the flea market , and very happy with the device .
I´m a pediatrician from São Paulo - Brazil and use the device for reading medical articles and other books like bestseller and parapsychology stuff .

Welcome to MobileRead, est_jor.

I hope enjoy your device!

Lots of friendly people here, as you already know.

Don't hesitate to ask questions.

If you enjoy reading books in other languages, we have a good selection of French and German books here.

www.feedbooks and www.manybooks.net have a good selection of books in Spanish and other languages.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MobileRead, est_jor !
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #4
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Bem vindo ao MobileRead!
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi est_jor and welcome to MobileRead. Are eBooks popular in Brazil?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
est_jor
Enthusiast
est_jor began at the beginning.

Device: DR1000s
Thanks for everybody .
I don´t think ebooks is very popular here since we don´t have any devices like Kindle,PRSs from sony or Irex officially in brazil . We have to import everything .
A very few people here know what a Kindle is .
-Estevao Borges
est_jor is offline   Reply With Quote