Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-11-2016, 10:57 PM   #1
Zebobez
Zebobez began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone
War on the Rolling Plains

Tanks are cool; I like tanks. It's pretty obvious in this book, and I geek out a lot about cool stuff. That's all you need to know; if you're interested in what a ballistic fusion round is and how it relates to AFDPS tungsten-uranium alloy dart then this is the book for you. Also it's got cool fight scenes.

The world is flat. Twenty years ago, the biggest war in history went nuclear. The leftover tanks from that war have become the lifeblood of the new civilization that has sprouted up in its wake.
However, all is not well. Everything is about to be destroyed. An alien intelligence called the Iziz is knocking on the civilization’s door, bringing with them the most powerful weapons technology can muster.
Selyse Jackson, a normal, everyday tank commander, is chosen to defend against the Iziz. Sent to help her is a girl who is both tank and woman, a girl named Ellen. The whole world needs to be warned; time is ticking down to the annihilation of humanity, and Selyse is the only one who can save it. Can she and Ellen rise to the challenge before the world is wiped clean of humanity?

Get it on Amazon Kindle for $2.99.
http://www.amazon.com/War-Rolling-Pl...=1&*entries*=0
Zebobez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire, plains, rolling, tanks, war