Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-03-2018, 03:23 AM   #1
Lordblacknail
Zealot
Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lordblacknail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libre 2 Oasis Many Fires Galaxy Tab S7 Plus
Oasis 2 My Impressions

I bought this in December, liking it a lot. I was concerned I wouldn't like the hump, but it turns out it is handy place to hold the kindle. Liking the larger page, battery life seems ok, I read three books a day so I usually charge it every morning while I am on the computer. Don't really like leaving it plugged into the charger over night, probably silly, but it is not a problem because it charges fast so.... The keyboard is nice, the voyage was giving me problems, not accepting the choices I made, either adding letters or just ignoring me. Giving the voyage to my 7 year old daughter and filled with kids books. I was trying to create the collections on it and having trouble so I asked cs if there was a third party keyboard that would work. Nope. But they did tell me about Send To Kindle. Which after a few hours with cs seems to work fine. I am now trying it on my Oasis, but they books are there, but not in a collection yet. Still working on that. Anyway, I am liking the Oasis a lot, like that its waterproof, like the bigger screen, like the more memory. I would buy again. Still not happy with the case that I bought from Finte because it felt like it had sand under the inside cover. Can't find one from Moko like I want. The slim ones are too sharp, so I went with the one that you slide the Kindle down into. I like that a lot better, much easier on the hands.
Lordblacknail is offline   Reply With Quote