Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-26-2018, 02:03 PM   #1
Monkeyrx
Monkeyrx began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Ordered From USA, Been almost a week past expected date

Hi,

First time I have ordered from outside the USA and was wondering if anyone having issue or is familiar with UPS shipping. Right now it shows that there is a Packing slip generated but UPS has yet to receive a actual item. It was suppose to be delivered this past Monday but still no status change. I emailed customer support for the ereader.store but still have not gotten a response other than an automated response. Any suggestions. Thanks!
Monkeyrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 08:10 AM   #2
Boerta
Boerta began at the beginning.

Device: none
I assume you ordered from https://ereader-store.de/ aka Booxtor here one the forums?
I'm pretty much in the same boat.

I ordered the max2 on the 11th, the payment got accepted on the 16th, and i got the ups tracking number on the 19th. Nothing has been sent, still.
I got in touch with them early last week, and apparently they got a ton of preorders and are struggling to get them out the door.

I hope i get mine soon.. #fingerscrossed
Boerta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2018, 05:56 PM   #3
SnowMuffler
Enthusiast
SnowMuffler began at the beginning.

Device: None
Did you guys ever get your orders? I'm in the same boat. No replies to emails.
SnowMuffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 07:17 AM   #4
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowMuffler View Post
Did you guys ever get your orders? I'm in the same boat. No replies to emails.
Don't be worry. It's not the first time. They are too buzzy ... Your order will be processed.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
onyx boox max 2