Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 03-09-2023, 05:04 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Anyone able to use thumb drives, usb keyboards, etc. with older Likebooks?

I tried using my older Likebook Mars for typing.

I typed up a few notes using a Bluetooth keyboard, before switching to usb keyboards with adaptors. I hate dealing with Bluetooth. It's hard to connect, hard to stay connected, and easy to accidentally disconnect.

I can't get a connection using usb + adapters, or usb-c + adapters.

I can't hook up thumb drives + adapters either.

I'm surprise I didn't notice this before.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 12:51 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
I tried using my older Likebook Mars for typing.
I can't get a connection using usb + adapters, or usb-c + adapters.

I can't hook up thumb drives + adapters either.

I'm surprise I didn't notice this before.
I don't think a Likebook Mars allows such a USB connection.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert