Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Newegg now has original jetBook in stock for $72.95

As the title says, Newegg is now offering the original jetBook for $72.95.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1CU0D00861
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Just received 2 of the original Jetbooks (black) from NewEgg at 56$ each and free shipping.

Both my wife and I rely on our Jetbook's so we decided it was a good time to stock up a couple.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
It looks like Newegg has the jetBook Lite for $56, as well:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1CU0CT9361

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:18 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome back, Bill! Where have you been?

Great to see you too, Ken!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Lurking mostly, when they stuck us Jetbooks down in the bottom of the list it kind of ticked me off. About the same time I got a PM asking me to change my sig to meet their new guidlines. So although I was tempted to call a couple of spades spades I decided discretion was the better part of valor and drifted off.

I can always be reached at billj69@gmail.com.

Mostly waiting to see where this whole digital thing is going. I love my Jetbook, can't imagine needing color or touchscreen. Really have not seen anything better at a reasonable price point.

I really can not believe how many people are so willing to let themselves get tied to a proprietary device where they become a cash cow for the owner. There is no point in trying to argue with those folks, or trying to discuss anything with them.

If that makes me a goat, well I guess I'm one mean free Billy Goat.

Last edited by GhostHawk; 03-22-2013 at 09:37 PM.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #6
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Same here, there is not much comment on a device that is good enough to meet the
needs of those who use it. No one to help so just lurking.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
AHMavrick
Enthusiast
AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'AHMavrick knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: none
I had bought the wife one of these the other year. I got one for myself from Newegg the other month. Just updated the firmware on hers using the instructions I found here.
AHMavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:21 PM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
It looks like Newegg has the jetBook Lite for $56, as well:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...9SIA1CU0CT9361

Luck;
Ken
I checked this evening, and Newegg is still offering the jetBook Lite for $56.95!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=-1&isNodeId=1