Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #16
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Actually, it's not...
That was to catch the cheaters!
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #17
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
That was to catch the cheaters!
Yeah, I saw the answer after I quoted you, but it didn't show up on your post when I clicked on it. It does show up on the quoted spoiler tag in my post, though. Strange.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #18
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Yeah, I saw the answer after I quoted you, but it didn't show up on your post when I clicked on it. It does show up on the quoted spoiler tag in my post, though. Strange.

Is the spoiler button working for you? Doesn't seem to be working this end.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #19
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Different cartoon, but every time I think of Wagner, I hear the words "Kill da wabbit! Kill da wabbit!" running through my head.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #20
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Rabbit Fire?

Just went back to the spoilers and the first doesn't work and the quoted one works now but says, "no cheating". Is there an answer there that is not coming up for me?

Last edited by dreams; 03-17-2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: added last part
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #21
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
I love old cartoons. It's just a habbit, I guess :-)
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:06 AM   #22
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Rabbit Fire?

Just went back to the spoilers and the first doesn't work and the quoted one works now but says, "no cheating". Is there an answer there that is not coming up for me?
You win!!! It is indeed "Rabbit Fire". Karma coming your way
Old 03-17-2009, 03:49 AM   #23
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
I love old cartoons. It's just a habbit, I guess :-)
Geesh, I think I saw this when it first came out or at least not long after Talk about feeling old

(My brothers dressed up like Elmer Fudd and carried their guns around the fields. This was when California was mostly agriculture and not houses.)

Quote:
You win!!! It is indeed "Rabbit Fire". Karma coming your way
Woo Hoo! Thanks!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:55 AM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If the spoiler works this time, you'll see my answer....

Spoiler:
Rabbit Fire
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:56 AM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're despicable!
Old 03-17-2009, 03:58 AM   #26
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You're despicable!
Oh, man, even seeing it typed out makes me giggle
Old 03-17-2009, 04:01 AM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Oh, man, even seeing it typed out makes me giggle
Nah. What's up duck?