Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-13-2003, 03:24 AM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
PalmDigital $1 Promotional Bundle

At PalmDigital you can buy four PalmReader books for a total of $1. Books are:
  • Inside the Tornado (437.0k)
  • Angels Flight (336.0k)
  • Star Trek: New Frontier: Books 1-4 (502.0k)
  • ChronoSpace (284.0k)
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 08:07 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Good value. I've already purchased it (though I only have Palm Reader, not Pro). Now I just have to get used to reading with full sized fonts again

Regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 08:32 PM   #3
Griff
Enthusiast
Griff began at the beginning.

Device: Clie NR70v
I really wish they'd discount the Pro/Font bundle. If it were around $15 total I'd probably pick it up, but for over $20 I've not heard enough in added benefit to get me digging out the ole' card.

If you're like me, you can send them feedback and suggest the deal, I already did, about 6 months ago.
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 08:55 PM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I might do that. Personally, I'd like to see them release secure iSilo format as well :P

regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote