Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
bthrowsnaill
Dreamer
bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Hemlock and the Dead God's Legacy

The sequel to Hemlock and the Wizard Tower has been released. Where Hemlock and the Wizard Tower was a metaphorical study in the deconstruction of hierarchical power, the sequel, Hemlock and the Dead God's Legacy, is a book about the aftermath of revolution.

At its core, the new novel is crafted as an entertaining sword and sorcery adventure. This book follows Hemlock as she learns about the true nature of her City, and the parameters of a larger conflict become clear. The burden of leadership is a consistent theme as spells are cast, swords are wielded, and blood is spilled.

Hemlock and the Dead God's Legacy

Hemlock realizes that the life of a leader is more complex and tiresome than she anticipated. Feeling burdened by her many responsibilities, she yearns for the freedom of adventure. When Tored arrives from the Witch Crags with information about the likely location of another powerful Wand, she seizes the opportunity to embark on a new quest.

Before she leaves, she entrusts a secret book into the possession of Merit, a mechanical gnome who is developing an affinity for history and lore. Merit begins to uncover an ancient narrative in those dusty pages--and he soon realizes it's the tale of the creation of the Wizard Tower itself!

Meanwhile Hemlock and Tored begin what they expect will be a simple quest to a mysterious vale nestled deep in the Witch Crags. But the adventure has several surprises in store for them...

Will Hemlock understand her ever evolving role amidst rapidly changing circumstances? And can she unite the City in time to resist the menace of the legacy of a dead God?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007ONIDIC

Last edited by bthrowsnaill; 03-26-2012 at 10:25 PM.
bthrowsnaill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
bthrowsnaill
Dreamer
bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bthrowsnaill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hemlock and the Dead God's Legacy has received a 5 star review: "Very good follow up to the original book in this series. The character development continues as more of their background and abilities are brought to light.
I highly recommend this book for all ages and especially for those that have an interest in magic. I look forward to the next book in the series."

Read the full review here.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #3
bthrowsnaill
Dreamer

Hemlock and the Dead God's Legacy has received another 5 star review: "...shows an attention to detail that is a testimony to the skill of its author. Many passages were so vivid that they left this reader in awe...".

Read the full review here.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #4
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Is this an amazon exclusive? I don't have a kindle, yea I know I can format shift it but why should I when my TBR (To Be Read) list is already very long. I just enjoyed the first one and would not mind reading the second one but I'm not going to support an author that does not want me as a customer.

Thanks.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote