Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I see now. That is very weird that you can see the SD but not the internal memory. And also that it works once. Did you try any other books before it stops working? Maybe it is just something about that one library book? I don't know what else to suggest except perhaps a hard reset of your reader. Maybe you should try Sony support again and hope that the next tech is better than the last one.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #17
Mad_Max
Mad_Max began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Wifi
It is indeed very weird! Ha, I have hard reset, soft reset, and fully formatted the reader, nothing. I have tried multiple protected epub books from two separate public library systems with the same results; i can transfer as many or as few as I want that first time, and then the next and subsequent times: "Error". I'm going to try and exchange the reader before attempting Sony support again. Thanks.
Mad_Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2010, 02:56 PM   #18
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Good luck! Hope the replacement works out.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #19
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Frankly, at this point, I'd say exchange it also.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #20
eBookboy
eBookboy began at the beginning.

Device: PRS300
I can see you are running a Mac 64bit kernel, the problem is that the Reader Store is not compatible with 64bit ..... but here is a work around

[edit non-forum promotion signature - moderator]

GoodLuck!
eBookBoy

Last edited by dreams; 08-03-2011 at 01:43 AM.
eBookboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert