Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 01-25-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Fola
Fola began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Has anyone noticed something about the literati?

Or is it just my literati.

My literati will not charge using a USB cable. not even one connected to a wall charger, if I plug it in, it says it's connected to a pc and to remove it via the pc before removing the wire, even when plugged into the wall.

Does anyone else have this? Heard of it? Anything to be done?

Thanks all, great to be here.

Fola
Fola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
It comes with a separate charger. I don't think it's meant to be charged via the USB cable.
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
literati