Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 04:14 AM   #1
gvantass
gvantass began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Changing search display functionality: Need help

I know that it's there, somewhere, but I can't seem to find the location to have the search function display just the library entries that match the search criteria.

Right now, when I search, the results are marked with a colored bar on the entries that match the criteria.

I had to remove and reinstall Calibre and can't find where to make that switch. A little help, please?

As a side question, on the menu bar, what is the difference between the PREFERENCES > PREFERENCES and PREFERENCES > CHANGE CALIBRE BEHAVIOR selections? From what I see, they look to be exactly the same, I am just curious if that's the case or if I'm going blind.

Thanks!
gvantass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:21 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You want How to fix Search showing all books with matches highlighted.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #3
gvantass
gvantass began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
You are indeed a Grand Sorcerer! Thank you!
gvantass is offline   Reply With Quote