Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-01-2018, 07:19 PM   #1
Imayendsoon
Imayendsoon began at the beginning.

Device: none
A Thread For I May End Soon's Books

Hello! I am I May End Soon and I am a young writer. I write fiction and articles. This thread is to showcase my books.

Your Perfume is a Problem - by I May End Soon

Have you ever suffered sexual harassment as a lady from any man? Did it happen once or twice or thrice or more? Are you wondering why it happened to you? What could you have done on your own part that contributed to that?

Read this book and you may just find out something you have not found out before. Your mind might not have arrived at it. After reading, you may be like "Oh! This is it".

Let me stop there. Just read the book and get to know what is inside.

This book is for FREE on the following sites:

Smashwords: Search for the tile or author of the book on smashwords.com or use this link: www.smashwords.com/books/view/832088

OkadaBooks: Search for the title or author of the book on okadabooks.com or use this link: okadabooks.com/book/about/your_perfume_is_a_problem/18559

Wattpad: Search for the title or author of the book on wattpad.com or use this link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1485524...e-is-a-problem

Or contact me directly for the PDF or EPUB or MOBI format of the book via the following:

Facebook: Musbaudeen Rufai

Email: imayendsoon@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +2348170619388

Regards.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YourPerfume.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	615.6 KB
ID:	164802  
Imayendsoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 07:24 PM   #2
Imayendsoon

The Power Given to the Oppressed by I May End Soon

THE POWER GIVEN TO THE OPPRESSED BY I MAY END SOON

Synopsis: One of the reasons why someone may suffer oppression is weakness. He is weak to resist or defend himself from the oppression exerted upon him by the oppressor. But there is something about the oppressed which some people may not know until now. Whenever someone suffers oppression, there is a quality that is automatically identified with him. There is a power given to him because of that oppression he suffered.

If he exerts that power given to him, Hmmm......

Just read this book and get to see what is inside.

Another one from I May End Soon.

The book is for FREE on the following sites:

Smashwords: Search for the title or author of the book on smashwords.com or use this link: www.smashwords.com/books/view/832028

OkadaBooks: Search for the title or author of this book on okadabooks.com or use this link: okadabooks.com/book/about/the_power_given_to_the_oppressed/18633

Wattpad: Search for the title or author of this book on wattpad.com or use this link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1491215...-the-oppressed

Or contact me directly for the PDF or EPUB or MOBI format of the book via the following:

Regards.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	the power given to the oppressed.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	164803  
Old 07-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #3
Imayendsoon

When Champagne Has Been Imbibed by I May End Soon

WHEN CHAMPAGNE HAS BEEN IMBIBED BY I MAY END SOON

Synopsis: Belinda's body was found in one of the rooms in Ruby hotel. She was attacked. From there, she was conveyed to the hospital. The doctor announced to her mother that Belinda had lost her memory. Belinda had lost her memory? Then how did Inspector John and Inspector Ramsey find out the attacker? Who attacked Belinda?

Was it Donald, her boyfriend or Donald her "Just a friend?". Was it Edward or Henry or Ben?

Another one from I May End Soon.

This book is for FREE on the following sites:

Smashwords: Search for the title or author of this book on smashwords.com or use this link: www.smashwords.com/books/view/832078

OkadaBooks: Search for the title or author of this book on okadabooks.com or use this link: okadabooks.com/book/about/when_champagne_has_been_imbibed/18676

Wattpad: Search for the title or author of this book on wattpad.com or use this link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1499373...s-been-imbibed

Or contact me directly for the PDF or EPUB or MOBI format of this book via the following:

Regards.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	the power given to the oppressed (1).jpg
Views:	10
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	164804  
Old 07-01-2018, 07:35 PM   #4
Imayendsoon

My Big Girl Dream by I May End Soon

MY BIG GIRL DREAM

The phenomenon of feminism and some women's dream for high societal relevance are some of the themes that are featured in the story.

This book is on Wattpad. See the link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1480639...big-girl-dream

Or contact me directly for the PDF or EPUB or MOBI formats of the story via the following:

Facebook: Musbaudeen Rufai.

Regards.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mbdg 2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	418.3 KB
ID:	164805