Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 11-05-2020, 01:42 PM   #1
Heathside Boy
HB
Heathside Boy began at the beginning.

Device: Nook for PC / Calibre
my new Thread has disappeared from this forum

I’m sure I put a new thread in here 2 or 3 days ago and now it has gone. It was a Calibre question so could it have been moved somewhere else?

I've typed my username in the search bar but none of the threads that came up are about the one I posted the other day. Anybody share any light on this for me and why I cannot find it?

Thanks

HB

Last edited by Heathside Boy; 11-05-2020 at 01:45 PM.
Heathside Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I’ve moved this thread out of the General forum to Feedback, with a redirect. “General” does not mean anything goes.

Here’s the thread you’re asking about: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...45#post4054245
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2020, 02:07 PM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathside Boy View Post
I’m sure I put a new thread in here 2 or 3 days ago and now it has gone. It was a Calibre question so could it have been moved somewhere else?

I've typed my username in the search bar but none of the threads that came up are about the one I posted the other day. Anybody share any light on this for me and why I cannot find it?

Thanks

HB
Clicking on your name, and than "find more posts ..." I see a thread in the Calibre forum.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:35 PM   #4
Heathside Boy
HB

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Clicking on your name, and than "find more posts ..." I see a thread in the Calibre forum.
It is okay, as you can see, issybird has moved my thread out of the general forum to the feedback forum. I would never have found it otherwise. Panic over.

HB
Old 11-05-2020, 03:21 PM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:

Thanks

HB
Quote:
It is okay, as you can see, issybird has moved my thread out of the general forum to the feedback forum. I would never have found it otherwise. Panic over.

HB
I would guess that the thread was never "gone". I would guess it was due to user error when you did the search and the thread didn't show up. I was just trying to suggest another way to find threads that you have participated in.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2020, 04:41 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Not certain if you can do this yet, but if you click on your user name where it says Welcome, Heathside Boy, you should be taken to your profile page. If you click on statistics, there's a line that reads Find all threads started by Hearthside Boy. You can do this for any user by clicking on their user name, then clicking on View Public Profile.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:16 AM   #7
Heathside Boy
HB

Thank you everybody for your replies. Most helpful.

HB