Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Strange problem with ADE

I returned some library books through ADE which usually removes them from my 'eBookshelf' immediately. Lately, however, the titles are remaining and some titles that I removed several days ago are showing back up as still checked out!

I attempted to redownload the suspect titles so that I could remove them again, but ADE gives me an error message saying the borrowed books have already been returned.

Anyone else ever experience this or a similar problem?
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, Ipod Touch, KIndle Fire
The same thing happened to me yesterday.
toomanybooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ah, thanks. Was hoping it was just a temporary glitch and not something I did lol.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #4
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you call the Overdrive tech people they will return the ebooks to the library on their end.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
DianNC
Banned

Thanks. I called the library to get the phone number for Overdrive tech and they had no idea lol. They also didn't know why the error occurred or what to do to fix it. I left my email address so they can get back to me if they figure it out. Very strange, but at least the error messages for ADE finally went away.
Advert
Old 09-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
toomanybooks
Addict

Phone: (216) 573-6886
Fax: (216) 573-6888

call the phone number and ask for tech support
Old 09-08-2011, 11:59 PM   #7
DianNC
Banned

Thank you so much for the numbers. I'll keep them handy as I'm fairly sure I'll probably need them again one day.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:08 AM   #8
toomanybooks
Addict

I forgot to add just press 0 when the voice message starts and you will go straigjt to a human operator during business hours.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #9
DianNC
Banned

Thanks, again. I called this morning and followed your lead. Got the problem fixed in under a minute.

The tech guy said we could also do this via email...just send the problem to support@overdrive.com and they'd take care of it.

He was familiar with this particular glitch and the day it occurred.