Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
Bitenpaulo
Bitenpaulo began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet lenovo YOGA 8
Moon+Reader PRO

Hello everybody,
I'm new to the forums, I hope not goofing too much.

I use a lenovo Yoga Tablet for e-books.
My first reader, I've just bought is Moon+Reader PRO.

I'm facing too many difficulties with navigation throughout the software.
I've searched at the web and found nothing like a "HOW TO USE" for this app.
The manufacturer site has no information or instructions either. So far is a matter of guessing and fooling around. Does anybody have instructions for it? I'd appreciate very much.
Bitenpaulo.
Old 07-22-2017, 03:26 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitenpaulo View Post
Hello everybody,
I'm new to the forums, I hope not goofing too much.

I use a lenovo Yoga Tablet for e-books.
My first reader, I've just bought is Moon+Reader PRO.

I'm facing too many difficulties with navigation throughout the software.
I've searched at the web and found nothing like a "HOW TO USE" for this app.
The manufacturer site has no information or instructions either. So far is a matter of guessing and fooling around. Does anybody have instructions for it? I'd appreciate very much.
Bitenpaulo.
Hello. There is a ton of information in the Android forum here.
Now how about you introduce yourself in this forum.
Old 07-22-2017, 03:54 PM   #3
Bitenpaulo
Bitenpaulo began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet lenovo YOGA 8
Talking about myself

I'm new to forums, as I said.
73 years old. Retired. Free lancer writer. I've just entered the e-books world. As obvious, i'm slow to fast technologies, where young people jump and fly over easily ahead. I decided to avoid printed books and carry my library everywhere in my backpack.
My main difficulties are related to navigating the software Moon+Reader PRO, since there is no HOW TO USE manual for it, a shame, in short. The site doesn't offer that, nor a chat, besides a very short list of hints, but useless. I tried Google Play as well, but they instructed me to insist after the manufacturer. So, I came here to ask for help. I beg your patience, but want to be responsive in return. Thanks.
Old 07-22-2017, 04:08 PM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitenpaulo View Post
I'm new to forums, as I said.
73 years old. Retired. Free lancer writer. I've just entered the e-books world. As obvious, i'm slow to fast technologies, where young people jump and fly over easily ahead. I decided to avoid printed books and carry my library everywhere in my backpack.
My main difficulties are related to navigating the software Moon+Reader PRO, since there is no HOW TO USE manual for it, a shame, in short. The site doesn't offer that, nor a chat, besides a very short list of hints, but useless. I tried Google Play as well, but they instructed me to insist after the manufacturer. So, I came here to ask for help. I beg your patience, but want to be responsive in return. Thanks.
Hello. Welcome. Give me one minute and I will give you a link to the forum you need.

Here I will even link you to the moon+reader pro thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=194146
Just click there. Then come on down to the lounge for fun and games.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 07-22-2017 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:53 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

Your threads have been merged, since only one Introduce Yourself thread is allowed.

For your convenience, a link to our Posting Guidelines is located at the bottom of every page.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-23-2017 at 07:22 AM.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:38 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The Lenova Yoga-8 is a Windows computer. How can you run Moon+Reader Pro on it?
Closed Thread