Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-06-2020, 07:38 PM   #1
lblake
lblake began at the beginning.

Device: Fire HD 10 tablet
Issue with "Library is read only" when connecting

My device that has Calibre Companion installed is having an issue with Ver. 5.4.4.7 (398). Attempting to connect returns "Library is read only - CC cannot connect because the following book formats are stored in a read-only format:azw3, azw4"

Screenshot:https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sy8tfSv2Twc1VqRg6

My other phone with Calibre Companion Ver. 5.4.4.6 doesn't have this issue. In fact, I have Calibre Companion installed on several devices and none have experienced this issue up to now. Any help appreciated.
lblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 08:59 AM   #2
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
See CC FAQ [Android] CC suddenly says it cannot write books to my SD card. What do I do?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert