Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-26-2018, 09:06 AM   #1
Ararose
Enthusiast
Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Fire
Post Issues with Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading?

Hi! Is anyone else having issues with Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading right now?

Since yesterday, every time I try to check something out from my desktop computer, I get the following error message:

We're sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've tried checking out books directly through my Kindle Fire as well, but no luck there either.

I've reported the issue to the Amazon customer support help desk, but I don't have a great deal of confidence in them at this point.

Any guidance anyone can provide is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Ararose; 04-26-2018 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Wrong title!
Ararose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:05 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
We know nothing about a Sony Reader PRS-T1, try another forum.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:34 PM   #3
Ararose
Enthusiast
Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Ararose turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
We know nothing about a Sony Reader PRS-T1, try another forum.
Actually, I was talking about Kindle Unlimited, which is a subscription service through Amazon. I do have a Kindle Fire device, and I did try to use Kindle Unlimited through my Kindle Fire device, but got an error message then as well.

My Sony Reader PRS-T1 is actually one of my older devices. I just haven't updated my profile information recently.
Old 04-27-2018, 09:41 AM   #4
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Your still in the wrong forum.
This not the forum for the Kindle Fire devices, those devices have there own forum here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 05:33 AM   #5
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I was just able to check a book (Unfinished Tales) out of Prime Reading using Kindle for PC, v1.15.0.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 07:37 AM   #6
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I was able to download a book(kindle unlimited) using my kindle voyage.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 11:11 AM   #7
Ararose
Enthusiast

Seven days and counting

Thank you to everyone who replied!

I've contacted Amazon customer service multiple times (as no one else seems to have this issue) and they are supposedly working on it. I'm now on day 7 of the Kindle Unlimited service not working for me, so at this point I don't have much hope that it will get fixed.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:33 AM   #8
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Your still in the wrong forum.
This not the forum for the Kindle Fire devices, those devices have there own forum here.

He is talking about a subscription service not a fire tablet. His issue is all over regardless of what device he uses is what I think he’s saying

Last edited by HLS; 05-11-2018 at 07:36 AM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:35 AM   #9
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ararose View Post
Hi! Is anyone else having issues with Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading right now?

Since yesterday, every time I try to check something out from my desktop computer, I get the following error message:

We're sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. If you were trying to make a purchase, please check Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've tried checking out books directly through my Kindle Fire as well, but no luck there either.

I've reported the issue to the Amazon customer support help desk, but I don't have a great deal of confidence in them at this point.

Any guidance anyone can provide is greatly appreciated!
Maybe try canceling the service then reenrolling???
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, error message, kindle check out, kindle unlimited, prime reading