Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-06-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
ES file manager

I've been wracking my brain and can't seem to see how to navigate to my external SD card. In Astro, its extsd. But nothing like that or even resembling that shows up in ES. I think I like ES better though I haven't tried streaming.

And....

Does anyone else have troubles connecting the VPN up. I get everything right in terms of settings, user/pass for Hide My Ass, but it will not connect. But I have no trouble connecting my Boxee...?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
In ES, it's still called extsd, but it's found in the "phone" folder. Click on Favorites (the star on the tool bar), and you can switch between home (the internal SDcard) and phone (the "phone" partition).
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert