Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-17-2021, 05:45 AM   #1
rogerty
rogerty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Question sort history by last read first

Hi,

Using koreader last version on kobo glo hd, but history page shows books in an unknown order.

How to set it to show first, the last opened books ?

Thx !
rogerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 11:12 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Is your device's date/time sane?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2021, 06:55 AM   #3
rogerty
rogerty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Is your device's date/time sane?
Yes, it is. What I've done to fix that is, one by one, delete all the books from history.

Now, I've added only two and seems that it's showing first, the latest opened, so it's working...

Maybe, the point is that some time ago, I actually could had the time wrong (at year 2030 or so!), so all the existing books in the history figured out to being opened before the actual date... I'm not sure.

Thanks !
rogerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 08:23 AM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yep, that would definitely have screwed things up .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 06:02 AM   #5
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
In the year 2525…
Ain't gonna need no Kobo, won't need no wifi…
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
history, kobo, koreader, sort