Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 06:34 AM   #46
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 03-31-2021, 08:27 PM   #47
howlam
howlam began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hello, may I please have the link to the Kobo Aura HD SD card image? My reader is stuck in an update loop and it appears my SD card is corrupted.

Thank you
Advert
Old 03-31-2021, 10:43 PM   #48
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:55 AM   #49
ndr87
ndr87 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD N204B
Help

Hi David,

thanks for your help!

I'm in the same situation as the other users.

Could you be so kind to send me the image for Kobo Aura HD SD card?

Thank you in advance.

Old 04-05-2021, 03:15 PM   #50
lolopez
lolopez began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Aura HD
Hello, guys. My Kobo Aura HD is stuck. Please, if possible I would need sd card image. Best regards
Advert
Old 04-05-2021, 07:45 PM   #51
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@ndr87, @lolopez: PM sent.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:26 PM   #52
o3od
o3od began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@ndr87, @lolopez: PM sent.
Hey, i am i need of an image as well i have sent you a message already thanks!
Old 04-07-2021, 07:38 PM   #53
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-17-2021, 05:53 PM   #54
tovabo
tovabo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
SD Card image for Kobo Glo HD

My SD card inside the kobo Glo HD is dead, can somebody please send me an image?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 04-17-2021, 05:58 PM   #55
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovabo View Post
My SD card inside the kobo Glo HD is dead, can somebody please send me an image?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Could you post in the correct thread please. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=260042

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2021, 02:48 PM   #56
Pope
Pope began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura hd
Imagen Kobo Aura hd

Muy buenas tardes al grupo.
Obligado por una actualización os he encontrado y pongo mi esperaza en que alguien pueda ayudarme. despues de una actualización mi kobo se ha quedado en blanco, y según he leído necesito la imagen dela SD. Si alguien me la facilita le estaré muy agradecido.
Old 04-29-2021, 08:29 PM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-30-2021, 04:50 AM   #58
cotopaxi
cotopaxi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hi there, my Aura HD seems to be bricked. May I can get the image please? ;-)
Thanks a lot.
Old 04-30-2021, 07:38 AM   #59
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:52 PM   #60
Pope
Pope began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura hd
Imagen Kobo Aura hd

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Muchas gracias Davidof, pero la tarjeta SD no responde a nada. Necesitaria preparar una tajeta nueva y cargar la imagen. y no tengo ni idea, si alguien puede orientarme le esyaria muy agradecido.
Closed Thread