Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #46
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The sidebar to the right of my own blog here ( http://williammeikle.blogspot.com ) details the stops on my blog crawl, and will be updated as I stagger around spouting pearls of wisdom.

If you post a comment on any of the blog posts I make there between now and the end of February you'll be entered in a draw to win a free Kindle loaded with all the books I have published with Generation Next Publications.

Here's what you get preloaded on the Kindle if you win:

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=12945825...eration%20next

And if anyone wants to host me for a visit over the next 50 days or so, just drop me a line. I'm sure I can fit you in.
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 10:00 AM   #47
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Indieview with GraceKrispy.

Deepest, darkest secrets of the indie book reviewer revealed - yes MobileRead's very own GraceKrispy - beans are spilled. It's shocking that's all I am going to say.
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #48
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
REMINDER: When your ad is about to expire at BookBarista.com you will be sent a renewal email. Make sure you check your spam box for this email as well. Adjust your settings accordingly.

This allows you to renew your ad much easier than reposting an entirely new one. Creating an entirely new ad is an option if you want to do that though.
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:43 AM   #49
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Over at Jimbo's place today, about Vikings and Yeti

http://thegingernutcase.blogspot.com...berserker.html

If you post a comment on this post between now and the end of February you'll be entered in a draw to win a free Kindle loaded with all the books I have published with Generation Next Publications
Old 01-10-2011, 09:06 AM   #50
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

Also looking in on Jon Merz today to discuss vampires http://jonfmerz.net/2011/01/10/guest...willie-meikle/
Old 01-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #51
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dark fantasy writer Guido Henkel has a guest post "Why Did I Read That?" at Haunted Computer Blog

Scott
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:06 AM   #52
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Everyone,

All the book cover spots have been filled for the homepage at BookBarista. Thank you to all of you who jumped aboard for FREE advertising. The ads will last for 30 days. I want to go to Feb 1st to make it easy and not confusing (month-to-month).

If you want your book cover to be placed on the site for the month of February then let me know. It is on a first come, first serve basis based on the date of your email sent - FREE.

If you want to have your link placed on the Supporters page (FREE) then email us. We have plenty of room there. This isn't month-to-month... it's ongoing.

Thanks!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:08 AM   #53
greencat
Freebie finder
greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greencat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Kindle
New giveaway on my blog:

3 copies of murder mystery: Twenty-Five Years Ago Today

http://ereader-freebies.blogspot.com...of-murder.html
greencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:09 AM   #54
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
Indieview with GraceKrispy.

Deepest, darkest secrets of the indie book reviewer revealed - yes MobileRead's very own GraceKrispy - beans are spilled. It's shocking that's all I am going to say.
Yep, I'm pretty darn shocking!

Simon's questions were thoughtful and interesting, and it was fun to answer them! Thanks, Simon! I feel like a rock star now!

And, for all readers everywhere- just one week left to enter to win the giveaway! I'm giving away "Jimmy Stone's Ghost Town," and up to 5 winners will be randomly selected. Your chances to win are awesome, some come and check it out!

http://gracekrispy.blogspot.com/p/my-giveaways.html

(I'll have another giveaway later this month- and you won't want to miss it!)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:29 AM   #55
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?

Latest stop on my blog crawl has me guest blogging with Jason Anderson today, talking about fantasy cliches
http://www.jasonga.com/guest-post-si...-avoid-81.html

If you post a comment on this post between now and the end of February you'll be entered in a draw to win a free Kindle loaded with all the ebooks I have published with Generation Next Publications
Old 01-11-2011, 09:39 AM   #56
Anne Bradshaw
Enthusiast
Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Anne Bradshaw writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

True Miracles with Genealogy: Help from Beyond the Veil

Thanks for the opportunity to shamelessly plug I have a special offer running at the moment. 99 cents for any electronic version of True Miracles with Genealogy: Help from Beyond the Veil. (See signature for links)

There is a website for the book at www.truemiracleswithgenealogy.com. See my avatar for the book cover.

My writer website is www.annebradshaw.com, and I have a blog at http://annebradshaw.blogspot.com.

Anne Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:46 PM   #57
hannahmac
hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.hannahmac can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Best of the best of romance for 2010

I read A LOT of romances last year. Some of them made an impression with me and others, well...not so much. I've decided to share my faves with everyone by making a list of the best romances I read last year. Stop by and let me know if you agree or disagree. I love a fun, healthy debate.

www.erinleighkern.blogspot.com

Erin Kern
author of Looking For Trouble
hannahmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #58
Shaun Jeffrey
Connoisseur
Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!Shaun Jeffrey rocks like Gibraltar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
Latest Indieview is up with Shaun Jeffrey, author of the Kult.
Thanks, Simon
Shaun Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #59
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Jeffrey View Post
Thanks, Simon
No sweat Shaun always a pleasure to promote a great book and author to the good folks at MR.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:38 AM   #60
simonroyle
Addict

Latest Indieview is with Mary McDonald. Selected for Indieviewing by recommendation of another MR reader - and he was write - great book. Highly recommended.

Indieview is here.

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing