Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-25-2020, 10:56 PM   #1
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Karma given

Is there any way to get a list of people to whom I have given karma

Why? I am trying to find a thread but none of the search terms that come to mind are helping. I think I karma-ed the OP for sticking with finding a solution to their problem - perhaps that should be 'harris-ed the OP'

BRF
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 08:23 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Is there any way to get a list of people to whom I have given karma

Why? I am trying to find a thread but none of the search terms that come to mind are helping. I think I karma-ed the OP for sticking with finding a solution to their problem - perhaps that should be 'harris-ed the OP'

BRF
No.

However, if you’ve given karma for a post or if you’ve karmaed a particular poster within your last five (I think it’s five, but it’s at least a few) karma-givings, you won’t be able to repeat.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert