Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-22-2018, 10:17 AM   #1
charliebub
Connoisseur
charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.charliebub has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox Max2
Thumbs up Boox Note - Exchanged mine for MAX2...

Hi all, you may remember I very recently bought a Boox-Note 10.3 from the superb ereader store in Germany...

Well, the Note is, as I've said in my earlier 'hands-on' posts, a superb device - the only wish I had for it was that it was larger. In other words I suppose I mean "I wish I'd bought the MAX2 instead....." for the extra size - which will be very useful indeed for my needs - hindsight as they say, is a wonderful thing!

Anyway, to cut a long-ish story short, I contacted Waldemar who runs the ereader store and he immediately said "of course you may return it" for a refund or to exchange (with payment of price difference of course) for a MAX2 - very good service indeed.

I sent the Note back (with UPS) to Germany yesterday (Monday), it arrived back at ereader store today (Tuesday).

Waldemar informed me that he had (virtually instantly it seems!) credited me the full amount as a 'voucher' with ereader store (as I had said I didn't want a refund but a MAX2 instead).

I ordered the MAX2 today and paid the extra amount.

I just received an e-mail from UPS to say that the MAX2 will be with me this Thursday - i.e. the day after tomorrow!

Now that's service!

I thought I'd relate this very positive experience with Waldemar's ereader store (Germany) so that others considering a purchase from them/him may find this helpful when deciding from whom to make said purchase.

John B.

Last edited by charliebub; 05-22-2018 at 10:39 AM.
charliebub is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boox note, ereader.store, max2