Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Reloading Home page after USB transfer

I've been using Kindlefix. and reading a few library books on the Kindle lately. One thing I've noticed is that the new books transferred via USB don't show up on the Kindle Home screen until I do a soft reset (Shift + Alt +R). This works, but it's time consuming. The books *should* show up as soon as they're transferred, but for some reason do not.

Is there some faster, or better way to force a reload of the Home page, or some other way to get the new books to show up?

Thanks

Carl
carld is offline   Reply With Quote