Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
peterjmerrigan
peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Cool My little introduction

Hi peeps!

I'm new here, so thought I'd stop in here and say hello.

I'm a writer as well as a reader (aren't we all? lol) and recently published a novel to Kindle. But I'm not here to boast or ask you to go buy it. I'm here to participate and pick up a few tips and pointers along the way.

My name's Peter, I'm Irish but live in England and... erm... well, I'm not very exciting. Or maybe I am; I'm not too sure lol.

Anyway, it's nice to be here. You look like a friendly bunch. First round's on me
peterjmerrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Welcome to MR Peter. Congrats on getting to the publishing step, that's something I look forward to, someday. I've found MR'ers to be very helpful and I'm sure you will as well.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Peter and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:26 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Peter. Appreciate that you're not here just to tootle your horn, but if you want to promote your book, you'd be welcome to. There are sub forums here dedicated to just that purpose. Luck, happy Kindling and Slainte. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:04 AM   #5
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Welcome. Nice introduction
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2011, 03:41 AM   #6
peterjmerrigan
peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.peterjmerrigan can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Many thanks for the welcome, guys

Neil, I recognise your name - we've crossed paths on UKA in the past .

I've put up a synopsis of my novel in the appropriate sub-forum. Happy to toot the horn where necessary, lol.

And you're all a lovely bunch so far!
peterjmerrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #7
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote