Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
and yet again: Kobo $1 off, exp 2/15

From an e-mail Kobo sent me, use code:

feb13us1

to get $1 off with usual non-agency and other restrictions - see below.

Not sure how many it's good for - sounds a little bit as if it might be unlimited???

$1 is not a lot if applied to a current best-seller, but I find these $1 codes useful for trying out self-published books by authors I'm not familiar with, or for picking up backlist titles by favorite authors, especially where I already own the books in paper.

Quote:
Offer valid from Feb 13, 2011at 12:00 AM through to Feb 15, 2011 at 11:59 PM. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust amount paid on previous purchases. Discount code is valid for $1 off any eBook purchases excluding Hachette Book Group, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin, Macmillan, and all respective subsidiary imprints. Newspapers and magazines are excluded from this offer. Promotional code must be entered at time of purchase to qualify for this discount. Discounts cannot be applied nor the discount value refunded once a purchase is complete. We reserve the right to change or end this offer at any time without notice.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo